Smoke Detectors 3 Pack Fire Alarms Battery Operated, Travel Portable Smoke Alarms
Smoke alarms help provide an early warning in the event of an emergency. According to the National Fire Protection Association, fire alarms should be installed on every level of your home, including the basement, and inside each bedroom. Remember to test your home smoke detectors at least once a month and change the batteries every six months. Shop our home smoke detectors and fire alarms for reliable protection
- The smoke alarm with test button allows you to test the unit's functionality.
- It features a low battery alert to remind you when to change the battery and has a missing battery guard to ensure that a battery is placed inside the alarm.
- The side battery drawer slides open for easy battery replacement. A blinking power indicator on the unit confirms that it is receiving power.
- The alarm contains an optional pin to lock the battery and unit in place for tamper resistance.
- It can be mounted on either the ceiling or the wall and can be used in mobile homes and RVs.
- The Smoke Detector contains the test button.Flickering power indicator,When the red LED light flashes for 32 seconds, it indicates that the smoke alarm is running normally.
- When the alarm senses products of combustion and goes into alarm, the red LED will flash rapidly (one flash per second)..The rapid flashing LED and pulsating alarm will continue until the air is cleared or the test button is released.
- DC 9V battery operated
- Photoelectric chamber for early detection from all directions
- Loud>85dB (A) alarm signal @3M
- Flash alarm indicator (red LED).
- Test button for easy recommended monthly testing
- Low battery signal
- Safety clip feature, does not allow mounting of smoke alarm without battery installed
- Ceiling mounting
- Easy to install with mounting bracket
Easy to Install:
- Turn the alarm body counterclockwise and take off the bracket.
- Hold the bracket in the installation position as specified in the Recommended Locations,mark installation holes of the bracket with pencil.
- Drill the two marked installation holes with a 3/16 inch(5mm)drill bit.Tap the two plastic; grommets; into holes with hammer.
- Mount the bracket to the ceiling by inserting and tightening the supplied screws into plastic grommets.
- Fix the alarm on the bracket and turn the alarm body clockwise, until fully inserted on the bracket.
- 3 X Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector;
- 1 x Free Gift Bottle Opener
Delivery Policy (Within 5 Days of Delivery)
Please report damaged, missing, defective or malfunctioning merchandise immediately and no later than 5 business days of delivery.
Items are carefully packaged to protect against damage during shipping. Please thoroughly inspect your package when it arrives for any shipping damage. If an item appears to be damaged, do not attempt to use it and notify us immediately so that we can begin the claims process with the shipping vendor.
Please note that we often ship orders in multiple packages. However, if items are apparently missing from your order, please report it to us immediately so we can track packages and replace the shipment if necessary.
Defective or Malfunctioning New Merchandise
If any item is not working properly or if a consumable item was received expired, please contact us immediately so that we can send a replacement. All replaced items will have a new 5 day return window extended to it, or the remainder of the return window from the original purchase, whichever is longer.
Exchange and Return Policy
Purchases are eligible for return within 30 days of the ship date. Shipping and handling fees will not be reimbursed.
How to Request an Exchange or Return
You must first obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from us for your exchange or return to be accepted.
Contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Let us know why you'd like to return the product -- we'll help you determine if there is an exchange that will better suit your needs
We will send an RMA email to you with detailed instructions on exchanging or returning your merchandise
Please review the merchandise-specific policies below to learn about what we can and cannot take back.
Product must be received in 'Like New' condition. If your equipment arrives in this condition, we will refund your original payment method the full purchase amount less our original shipping & handling costs. Equipment that is not received in this condition will be assessed for damage and may be subject to refurbishment fees.
Free or Included Items
We'll apply a full credit back on all unopened, unused free non-consumable accessories that are returned with the original machine. If you plan on exchanging the machine, feel free to hang onto these items instead of receiving new free accessories on your replacement product.
Non-Consumable and Accessory Items (non-electric)
We will take back any unopened, unused non-consumable items. We will apply a credit to your original payment method in the amount of the price paid minus any shipping & handling costs, if applicable.
Due to quality control and food safety issues, we are unable to accept returns on any consumable items such as coffee, syrups and/or sauces. Even if these items are still sealed, we cannot assume they are tamper-free once they are out of our hands.
What is 'Like New' Condition?
We're reasonable and understand that product used a few times isn't going to be absolutely perfect; however, it does need to be pretty close for us to sell it as a certified used machine to another customer. When returning a product to us, please make sure that it will arrive to us in 'Like New' condition, which we define as the following:
All Original Components Intact: You must return every original component of the product. Basically, if it came in the box, send it back.
No Scratches, Dents or Stains: The product and all components must be free of any surface marring.
If you have any questions regarding how our returns work, please do not hesitate to contact us -- we are always happy to discuss this with you!